One of a Kind Treasures
A custom treasure is a one-of-a-kind piece that is uniquely 'you'. It can represent a special memory or serve as a reminder of your happy place in the sun.
We can re-purpose your heirloom pieces into a more current design, or create something completely new using your stones or mine. Either way, your custom piece will be something you treasure for a lifetime.
Scroll down to learn more about the custom design process.
Creating a Custom Piece
Designing a custom piece is a special request. I'm thrilled that you trust me to make you a one of a kind piece of jewelry that is uniquely yours!
Here's how the custom process works:
- You decide what type of piece you would like. If you have a design in mind, sketch it out. Ideas include Mother's birthstone jewelry, Sea Glass jewelry using glass you found on your favorite island vacation or Pearl jewelry using your grandmothers favorite strand. The possibilities are endless so get creative!
- We can use your stones/pearls or mine (or a combination).
- After we chat, I'll sketch a preliminary design and provide a quote for your approval.
- Once approved. I'll put you on the schedule so you know when to expect your piece. I have 4 slots/month available and they fill up quickly. If you need something sooner, let me know. I'll see if I can fit you in based on the complexity of the project.
- You are an integral part of creating your one-of-a-kind piece! "In process" photos are sent during the design process for your approval so you can make tweaks or adjustments as we go.
A 50% deposit is required before production begins. Once the piece is complete, and approved by you, your final invoice will be sent prior to shipping.
All custom orders are shipped via USPS Priority Mail and are tracked and insured. Fed-X shipping is also available upon request.
Custom orders typically start at $140.00. The final price is determined by the design and materials used.
Treat yourself or someone else. Custom jewelry makes a special gift and a beautiful heirloom pieces to be treasured.
These blue Labradorites & London Blue Topaz gemstones framed in patina'd pure silver are a perfect symbol of the sea, Kim's favorite place.
Michael & Melanies Bracelets
Coordinating bracelets for a special wedding anniversary. Mike & Mel's Turquoise & sterling silver bracelets with a rippled water design symbolize the lake house they love.
Becky's Mothers Ring
Ripples of sterling silver cascade over birthstones of treasured children in Becky's modern style Mothers ring.
Julie's Junonia Shell Bracelet
This rare seashell from Catalina island was a special find and represents Julie's "special place." It's mounted to a sterling silver cuff and framed in pure silver.
Susan's Garnet Necklace
Susan treated herself to this stunning necklace featuring her daughters birthstone- a deep red Garnet framed in hand woven pure silver.
Sculpted from pure silver, this Octopus pendant doubles as a Pearl strand enhancer. Sparkling diamond eyes gaze out as he holds a deep purple/blue Tanzanite Darla received over 20 years ago.